Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring signs

A bunch of daffs blooming in our yard is maybe a little mundane, but, it's a sure sign that Spring is on the way to our neck of the woods and we have been waiting for a taste of warm weather for a long time! Winter has dragged on and on this year.

I have a smile on my face and a bounce in my step in recognition of the coming annual feast of Spring flowers, leaves and smells.  Derek is working on the boat, Summer is round the corner. In 150 days my little sister will be here and Spring and Summer will be over. Our Spring is so short I pledge to enjoy every glorious day!

Talking of Spring, today I received a package of Easter Bunnies in the Mail.  We had a Bunny swap and here are the bunnies I received from Dawna, Kate and Dove. Aren't they cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Have a wonderful artful day,
Hugs, Lois