Friday, April 15, 2011

French Kissed April Event

This is a photo of my "Alien" card for the French Kissed Postcards challenge.  I had a lot of fun creating it, however, unfortunately, it was supposed to be "April in Paris" themed.  OOPS!  I have just emailed Trishia with heartfelt apologies.  I only realized I had messed up when I saw the beautiful creations from other people.


Oh well, one tries hard but sometimes the "muse" just takes over and you can't get away from it.  This is all caused by Trishia's free card of the week, "Jiggy Men".  I just fell in love with it and took off playing with it.  Hopefully Trishia will forgive me and let me continue participating in her contests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Have a wonderful artful day,
Hugs, Lois