Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Goodies


In the mail today I received this lovely recycled card from Deedee, my lace, my swap goodies from French Kissed and a package of tags I had ordered from Amazon.  Wow!  Christmas all over again.

I love the simplicity of the Earth Day card.  It's made from bits of magazines and boxes, painted and stamped and the flower is cut out of an advert for something and attached to the card afterwards.  We could do something like this with the kids.  I wonder if it would be an idea for Mandi's Daisy troupe?

I also finished my three "Cat" ATC's.  Here they are.  I am pleased with the little sewn tabby cat.  It was my first attempt at sewing a card and came out quite well.  The kitty with the butterfly is hiding behind my first attempt at that zentagle pattern.  I have forgotten the name of it.  And the kittys eating fish are collaged onto a photo I took at Newport of the ocean.  I will mail them off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Have a wonderful artful day,
Hugs, Lois