Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Matchboxes

I received these in the mail from Palma in Italy.  This is my share of the matchbox swap we had in March.  They are really nice - but -unfortunately the envelope became slashed in the mail and I seem to have lost the cover to the full moon box.  Such a pity that someone's hard work didn't make it.  There is another matchbox swap coming up for May bird shrines.  I really don't know what I am going to do for that.  I will have to "wing" it! Grin!
Trishia has been saying some very nice things about my Petite Oiseau post card.  This was for the April in Paris swap.  Not the one I oopsed by making an alien invasion however.  For some unknown reason I don't seem to have a copy of it.. You can see it on the French Kissed Postcards site on the sideband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Have a wonderful artful day,
Hugs, Lois