Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

A beautiful, warm and sunny Easter Sunday.  Unpredicted by the weather gurus which makes it even better.  The clouds are going either North or South of us and Derek is making the most of it, planting Isabel's seedlings which have been growing so fast they are getting leggy.  Tomato plants going in too.  Last year we didn't plant any veggies, now the circle bed has been cleaned out and good earth added we will see how well we do.  Personally I have a feeling that the local animals will feast.  I haven't seen the deer this spring but a nice fresh herb and veggie garden may call them out of the woods.

Here is my first journal page swap - April - subject " A child-like dream"  This is the third attempt at the page and I am quite pleased with it. It's not perfect but I could do 4 more and still not "quite" achieve what I would like it to be.  Practice practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Have a wonderful artful day,
Hugs, Lois