Monday, June 6, 2011

Our latest swap is entitled "Midnight in the garden of good and evil".  I am not sure I quite acheived what they are looking for.  I know it's the title of a film but I haven't seen it and as it's a horror story I am not about to see it.  I get nightmares I do!!

Anyway, good bad or indifferent here they are!





I am also tacking onto this a picture of my now completely 5 year old granddaughter whose birthday is indeed today!  She is proudly displaying a pin she received from her Aunty Sally Anne in England.  She couldn't wait for me to get home and see it.  Perfect timing - it arrived in the mail this morning.

4 comments:

  1. Love your ATC's Lois! I have started mine, I hope to finish them soon. And Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to say that my blog on Blogger isn't a "working" one, I am at "artfrommysoul.wordpress.com" - just to let you know who I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lois, love your ATC's. I can feel the pending doom of the poor people it that house about to be destroyed by that large flying being! Great fun. I have to sit down tonight and figure mine out, I've never seen the movie either so I'm going to wing this one as well. The title of this swap grabbed me, not sure if it was the "good" or "evil" that attracted me;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art is very magical. Your imagery is very fun and creative. Beautiful works.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Have a wonderful artful day,
Hugs, Lois