Monday, May 23, 2011



More goodies for me!  These journal pages arrived from Mary in England.  She always does lovely work and I follow her wehsite Tincantart@blogspot.com.  A very clever lady. She included the pretty tag as a gift to me.  Isn't that sweet?

I have just realized that there are a slew of ATC's I have received and not entered!  Here are the fishy ones:


This "fish" swap was run by Mary and we all had great fun with it.  Many silly comments about the fish swimming across the pond etc. had everyone giggling. :)  Mary made everyone who entered a fish bookmark.  Its on the left at the top of the picture.  I love that stamp but cant find it. I wonder if it's out of production?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Have a wonderful artful day,
Hugs, Lois