Friday, May 27, 2011

I have had a great week and received lots of goodies as you can see.  The Cinco de Mayo, Day of the Dead, dottie dolls arrived.  Aren't they cute?  I will certainly bring them out at Halloween! 

Then the Bird Shrine Matchbox set arrived from Marie Girling.  I do like them, they are really neat. Below is a picture of my entry to the bird shrine swap. These went to Marie as we did a straight exchange.

It has finally decided to be summer here and was in the 80's today.  Derek worked at the boat yard and said he almost felt sick it was so hot.  Between the boats the temperature went up to 105.  Too hot to work!
It's a 4 day weekend for me.  I am off on Fridays all the time now, and then the regular Saturday and Sunday, Monday is Memorial Day and a holiday.  To celebrate I finished my gnome dotties and wil send them off to Florida tomorrow.
I had fun sculpting a tiny mouse, well, it does look a bit like a rat, and bird to tuck in Grumpy's beard. I like the embroidered green fellow best but the photo does not show it to advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Have a wonderful artful day,
Hugs, Lois